Save time, energy, and money by improving the efficiency of your facility maintenance program.
PURETi treated glass, facades, roofs, solar panels, and hardscape all stay cleaner, longer.
The leading ingredients in building grime are:
- Micro-particles of tire rubber (organic)
- Soot from the exhaust of cars and factories (organic)
- Silicates (inorganic sand and soil)
- In some climates, black mold (organic)
High pressure water is required to clean most outside surfaces because the organic contaminants form glue-like bonds that are very hard to break. PURETi oxidizes (breaks down) the organic particles at the molecular level before they can stick to the surface.
PURETi does not break down sand, but the sand rinses easily because there is no “glue” to hold it in place.
So, stop power washing and start “Sun Washing” with PURETi. Apply PURETi to outside surfaces that need to stay clean to reap the following benefits:
- Hard ROI
- Reduced frequency and intensity of pressure washing
- Window cleaning can be done half as often, and with half the effort
- Solar panel output and solar reflectance can be increased
- Soft ROI
- Measurable contribution to corporate sustainability goals
- Brand Enhancement - buildings look great between cleanings
- LEED points for innovation
- Community Stewardship