Square One Solutions - Professional Disinfection
V.Oxide-residential_commercial_hospital.jpg

Vital Oxide

A Safer Facility-Wide Solution

Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide's formula is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles, and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. Made Ready-To-Use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 seconds.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there's an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless - so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces - anywhere mold and bacteria are found.


How It Works

VO-bio-film.jpg

Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation.

Find below examples of results of testing conducted by independent government certified GLP labs, hospital clinical trails, and university studies on bacteria and virus control, and mold remediation of building materials. You will also find a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and listings from the USEPA website.